Radon Testing Maryland
Anne Arundel County, Baltimore Country, Montgomery County, Howard County, Prince Georges Country, St. Marys County, Carrol County, Frederick County, Queen Anne County, Talbot County, Caroline, Kent County
- We utilize the state of the art Rad Elec Recon and femto-TECH Continuous Radon Monitors.
- For Short or Long term Testing offer extremely accurate testing. The tests are left for 48 hours and once we pick up the test we will have the results the same day as we have all of the testing equipment in house.
- Long term Radon Test we usually leave for 60-90 to offer a more accurate view of the conditions in the property over a longer period of time as the radon gas can vary throughout the year.
Continuous Radon Monitor Technical Specifications
- Rad Elec Recon uses two independent photodiodes (each enclosed in an electrically
conductive chamber). Alpha particles from radon decay are detected by
- femto-TECH is a pulse ionizaion chamberm. Combined sensitivity of approximately 13.5 counts per hour per pCi/L.
- EPA Radon Video EPA Video on Radon (link)
- Radon Levels for Maryland md-radon.info (link)
- According to the EPA all homes in the US should be tested.
- Not only houses with basements should be tested, a house on a slab can be just as much at risk as well as some houses on a crawslapce.
- According to the EPA radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer.